20 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Sightseeing Tour
This 20 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour will take you to enjoy an in-depth trip in Vietnam and have a short stay in Cambodia for its landmark Angkor Wat.
The trip in Vietnam will allow you to visit all important sites including Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Saigon, and Mekong Delta. A boat trip in Halong Bay will show you the stunning beauty of limestone, an overnight train to Sapa will lead you to see the colorful ethnic minority people in northern Vietnam. In Nha Trang, you have two and a half days to explore the seaside city. And finally in Saigon, take time to discover the Mekong Delta.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Discover the stunning scenery and meet friendly people in Sapa.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and the My Son Holy Land tucked in mountains, and enjoy your beach time in Hoi An.
- Explore the ancient city of Hue for the tons of historical sites.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
At a Glance
On the Train(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Nha Trang(3 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days In-depth Vietnam Tour with Angkor Discovery
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Sapa Discovery
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
21 Days Leisure Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.