12 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Luxury Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
This 12 days luxury tour will allow you to find the magnificence and charm of Cambodia and Vietnam. Journey back in time as you explore Cambodia and Vietnam, from the artistry of ancient architecture to landscapes carved and preserved with time.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. After that, transfer to Phnom Penh, a crossroads of Asia’s past and present. Have a half day tour in Phnom Penh. Then move to Saigon, discover the Mekong Delta, and move to Hoi An Ancient Town to wander at the ancient and tranquil street. Then spend time traversing the stunning scenery of Halong Bay.
In this Vietnam and Cambodia luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our local office in Vietnam and Cambodia could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your luxury tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Hoian - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Enjoy a river cruise down the Mekong Delta to witness the persisting culture.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.