Tourist visas for Vietnam can allow visitors to enter and depart Vietnam at Hanoi, HCMC and Danang international airports all at other land borders shared with China, Cambodia and Laos.
Visa Approval Letter
Visa Approval Service
Whether I need a Visa for Vietnam Tours?
That depends on your country and the days you will stay in Vietnam. There are citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam entry visa.
Most citizens of ASEAN countries don't need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 30 days if with return tickets: Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Laos. And citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days if with return tickets.
Citizens of France can travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months if they are holding valid diplomatic or official passports. And Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports can travel within 60 days.
If travel to Phu Quoc Island only for less than 15 days requires no Vietnam visa with passports valid for at least 45 days. The Vietnamese immigration department will check the visas on the spot if visitors want to travel to other Vietnam cities or stay in the island for more than 15days.
All other citizens from other countries are required Vietnam entry visa to get to Vietnam.
How to Apply Visa
There are websites offering service for applying for Vietnam Visas. The following are the professional and official websites which can ensure the validity.
Apply Upon Arrival
You can get a Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Hanoi, HCMC, Nha Trang and Da Nang International Airport. You just need to get a visa approval letter by applying online or obtaining from your travel agency, as well as 2 passport-sized photos and visa stamping fee in cash. Without the approval letter, travelers can not check in the international flights to Vietnam.
Apply via IndochinaTour
Once you decide to travel with IndochinaTour, our operation team would be glad to help you apply visa for a tour to Vietnam. Your one-on-one travel consultant will keep in touch with you and for apply a visa, he or she may need your information: your scanned passport, full name, gender, date of birth, father's name, nationality, valid passport number, issued date, place of birth, present occupation/profession, permanent address & purpose of visit. And a approval letter will be sent to you for you to get the visa stamped upon your arrival in Vietnam.
1. The normal tourist visas are valid for a single 30-day stay and a business visas are usually valid for three or six months, and allow multiple entries and the right to work.
2. Visa extensions are often done with less than 1 week on your ongoing visa, and after 3 extensions, you must get a new visa. The fee is ranging from 18-35USD.
3. Make sure that you have an at least 6 month valid passport with space left for stamping.
4. It is possible to arrange a visa on arrival through a Vietnamese travel agency. They will need passport details in advance and will send a confirmation for the visa to be issued at your airport of arrival.
5. If you plan to spend more than a month in Vietnam, or if you plan to exit Vietnam and enter again from Cambodia or Laos, arrange a three-month multiple-entry visa.