5 Days Cambodia Family Tour
This 5 days tour includes the best of Siem Reap, which is a best way to discover the real Cambodia life and culture. It covers the amazing temples inside Angkore Thom and Angkor Wat.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, you will visit Angkor Wat – the world’s heritage listed by UNESCO in 1992 and the largest monument in the world. Unlock the amazing history, its ancestral incredible, architectural masterpieces and the finest carvings dates back to the Khmer Empire when it dominated the largest parts of Southeast Asia. You will see some other equally impressive structures of Ta Prohm Temple, Bayon Temple, Banteay Kdei, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace, Leper King Terrace, and the Royal Palace. You are also going to the remote temple of Banteay Srei : set deep in the jungle. Then you will trasfer to Phnom Penh. You will visit the Wat Phnom Temple which dedicated to Vishnu and Shiva, then visit the National Museum where you will see the large collection of Khmer history, arts and architecture. You will also visit the Silver Pagoda which has 5,000 silver tiles on the floor and a visit to the Royal Palace where the Khmer royal family leaves.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap-Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Siem Reap discover the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Phnom Penh visit the Wat Phnom Temple and National Museum.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(4 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.