7 Days Cambodia Family Tour with dolphin watching
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
The Irrawaddy Dolphin is regarded as a sacred animal by both Khmer and Laos people with a rounded head and measures up to eight feet in length. The dolphin-watching tour is a nice activities for family with kids.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then have a boat out to see the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, which swells to four times its normal size during the rainy season and provides a living for many communities, and to the lake village of Kampong Phluck to see its stilt-houses and learn how people adapt to life on this body of water. After that, transfer to Kratie to visit the famous sites in the city in the first day. In the secend day, get up in the morning, take a moto tour to Kampi Village to discover the cute Irrawaddy Dolphin.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Kratie - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Enjoy the magnificent sunset at the temple of Pre Rup.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- To catch a look at the approximately endangered freshwater dolphins in Mekong River.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Kratie (2 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.