11 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Tour with Inle Lake
The 11 days Myanmar and Vietnam tour will show you the most landmark attractions in these two destinations in Southeast Asia. All highlights including Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Heho, Inle Lake, Saigon, Hoi An, and Hanoi are covered.
Traveling to Myanmar, a country with numerous pagodas in most big cities, you will have opportunities to witness picturesque Inle Lake, and the ancient city of Bagan, the home to the largest and densest concentration of Buddhist temples, pagodas, stupas. Next, after only a short flight to Vietnam, you can see a diverse country - a mix of major religions with a large number of followers, religious figures, and monks. The World Heritages such as Hoi An Ancient Town will bring us different feelings about Vietnamese culture. The last stop is Hanoi, the capital city, which retains its original and distinctive rich history, heritage, and attractiveness.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with awesome pagodas, for example, the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Cruise on tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating villages.
- Discover the Mekong River, an essential river to Vietnamese life.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(1 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
14 Days Best of Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
16 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Discovery Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An - Danang
17 Days Vietnam and Myanmar Uncovered Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.