11 Days Thailand and Cambodia Historical Tour
During the 11 days of Thailand and Cambodia tour, take your time to explore the mysterious Golden Triangle region in Chiang Rai and the marvelous Angkor temples in Siem Reap.
Historically, the Golden Triangle region was the heroin trade center in the world. You have a full day here to delve into its past. These days, the region runs agriculture where you can see terrace of farmland covering the hills and valleys. As for Siem Reap, it is gateway to the world famous Angkor Wat. Except for that, spend a day walking around Angkor Thom which was the last capital of the powerful Khmer Empire.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bangkok - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, and White Temple, etc.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm, etc., and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Sightseeing Tour from Cambodia to Thailand
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
13 Days Thailand and Cambodia Honeymoon Tour
Bangkok - Koh Yao Noi - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
15 Days Cambodia and Thailand Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Kep - Phnom Penh - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
18 Days Best of Thailand and Cambodia Tour
Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Phuket - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.