12 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour with Mysterious Temples Exploration
This 12-day fascinating Cambodia and Laos monastery tour will take you to explore the most beautiful and amazing treasures in this world. Just travel with us and allow us to point out the best way to discover the hidden beauty in Cambodia and Laos.
Your first stop is the city of Phnom Penh. Start with a visit to the Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, and National Museum. Then, discover the world’s wonder site - Angkor Wat, visit the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, exploring the mysterious Beng Mealea Temple, and Koh Ker Temple. Next, take an excursion to the largest Southeast Asian freshwater lake - Tonle Sap Lake. After that, transfer to Luang Prabang to visit the Royal Palace Museum, Wat Xiengthong, and Wat Mai. Then have a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves and explore the beautiful Khouang Si Waterfall. Finally, the journey will take you to visit the highlights of Vientiane.
PLACES VISITEDPhnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the Silver Pagoda and delve into the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
- Discover the world’s wonder site - Angkor Wat.
- Explore Koh Ker, an ancient capital of Cambdoai abandoned to the forests of the north of Siem Reap.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Vang Vieng(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Cambodia & Laos Tour with Overland from Luang Prabang to Vientiane
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
12 Days Laos and Cambodia Tour With Experience Silk Island
Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
14 Days Cambodia and Laos Relaxed Tour
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
15 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour Combined with Plain Off Jars
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Phonsavan - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.