12 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Highlights with Beach Relaxing tour
This combination tour will take tourists to the best part of Vietnam and Cambodia. From the beautiful Halong Bay to the splendid temples of Angkor, from the charming Mekong River to the spectacular Cambodia culture, as well as those great beaches in Hoian, you are going to have a memorable trip in these two countries.
Take a cyclo tour to travel through the famous Old Quarter to view the most elegant French colonial architectures in Hanoi; then move to Halong Bay, go fishing and swimming in jade green water and feel the natural beauty of the Bay; then transfer to Hoian to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance, as well as the gorgeous beaches just out of the town; move to Saigon, to witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise. Then Fly to Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
PLACES VISITED Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Enjoy a river cruise down the Mekong Delta to witness the persisting culture.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Cruise on Mekong River(1 night)
Ho Chi Minh City(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Southern Vietnam Luxury Honeymoon Tour with Phu Quoc Island
Saigon - My tho - Can tho - Phu Quoc Island - Saigon
12 Days Essential Vietnam Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon
10 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour with Luxury Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon
9 Days Vietnam Luxury Tour with Nha Trang Beach
Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon - Nha Trang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.