14 Days Cambodia and Laos Uncovered Tour
Come to know the lands of Cambodia and Laos by spending time in their cities and countryside. Explore amazing Angkorian heritage and enjoy natural wonders and pristine beaches.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then, have a boat out to see the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. After that, transfer to Sihanoukville to enjoy your three days romantic tour on the beautiful beach. Next, move to Phnom Penh to see the Royal Palace, National Museum, Silver Pagodas, and other sights in Phnom Penh within two days. Your final leg is to explore Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage city.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Have a leisure time on beach in Sihaknoukville.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of Kuang Si Waterfall.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Sihaknouk Ville(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Cambodia and Laos Highlights Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
11 Days Cambodia, Laos Essential Highlights Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
12 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour with Visiting Floating Village of Kampong Phluk
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
16 Days Off-the-beaten-path Laos and Cambodia Tour
Vientiane - Sam Neua - Xieng Khuang - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.