14 Days Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand Tour
The 14-days travel will cover the most popular destinations in Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. You will have a really nice time during the trip.
You will start your trip from Hanoi and discover the capital city of Vietnam. you will visit the Hochiminh Mausoleum and his former, the One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology or Vietnam History Museum, Hoan Kiem Lake and a Cyclo tour to the old quarter of Hanoi. Then enjoy a relaxing walking tour through the beautiful rice terrace fields, visit the Ta Van Village and Red Dao Village at Sapa. And you will spend a full Day Bac Ha market—impress by the color of the ethnic costume & authentic tribes. Then you will also transfer to Halong Bay annd have a cruise there, and discover the Hoi an ancient town. At the end of the tour, you will visit Siem Reap to see Angkor Wat and have a relaxing time on the beach of Phuket.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi- Sapa- Halong Bay- Hoian- Siem Reap- Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Discover the capital city of Vietnam.
- Full Day Bac Ha market—impress by the color of the ethnic costume & authentic tribes.
- Full Day Halong Bay Cruise
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Relax on the Phuket Beach.
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Thailand Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Bangkok - Hanoi - Siem Reap
12 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Highlights Tour
Hanoi- Halong Bay- Saigon- Siem Reap- Bangkok- Phuket
22 Days Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Diving in Koh Samui
Koh Samui - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Bangkok - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Siem Reap
27 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Tour
Hanoi-Sapa-Halong Bay-Hoi An-Hue-Saigon-Phnom Penh-Sihanoukville-Siem Reap-Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Chiang Mai-Ko Samui
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.