15 Days Cambodia, Laos, Luang Sai Cruise, Golden Triangle, Bangkok Tour
This adventure tour is designed to offer you the perfect mixture of adventure, nature and cultural history of three of the most alluring and fascinating countries in Southeast Asia - Cambodia, Laos and Thainad within 15 days.
In Cambodia, take two days to explore the magnificent temples and towers in Angkor and another one day to take boat trip to the lake village to see how people adapt to life on this unique ecosystem. Then move to Laos, after a one-day city tour in Vientiane, fly to Luang Prabang. Have a tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of this natural waterfall. Then take the Luang Say Cruise to get to Thailand. En tour, pay a visit to the Pak Ou Cave. After your arriving at Chiang Rai, have one day to explore this city and another day to Golden Triangle. Then move to Chiang Mai to visit the Elephant Camp, learn to get to close to and take care of them.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Take Luang Say Cruise to experience the amazing scenery and real life along Mekong River.
- Soak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Cruise on Mekong River(1 night)
Chiang Rai (5 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
13 Days Myanmar and Laos Adventure Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Vientiane - Luang Brabang
19 Days Classic Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon - Phnom penh - Siem Reap - Saigon - My Tho - Hoian - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
14 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Yangon - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.