15 Days Essence of Vietnam and Laos Tour
Deeply enjoy a trip in Vietnam from Saigon and beautiful Hoi An to exotic Danang and hustle and bustle Hanoi before discovering magical Laos, with experience the best of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in just a few days.
During this 15-day journey, you will witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise; then transfer to Hoian to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance of this old town; then fly to Hanoi to have a look at this one of the most charming cities in Asia and take a luxury Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters.
After that, fly to Vientiane. After a one-day city tour in Vientiane, move to Luang Prabang. A tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
- Meet locals as you explore the villages and islands along the Mekong River.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Can Tho(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.