16 Days Cambodia and Thailand Tour
Cambodia and Thailand tour of 16-day tour covers all the classic destinations inluding Siem Reap, Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Phuket. You could discover and explore the beautiful scenery and exotic charm of the two countries.
You can enjoy a dinner with traditional Cambodian Apsara Dancing show in Siem Reap and spend a Full Day Angkor Thom Ancient City & Relics Discovery. You’ll experience the temple relics in a way that will really let you feel like you’ve escaped the 20th century including Banteay Srey, Angkor Wat and Gondola Ride. Then have a really deep Bangkok City tour with visiting Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Kanchanabury and WWII. Next visit emblematic temples, such as Wat Yai Chai Mongkol in Chiang Rai , and also see the ancient ruins of Buddha images at Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics), and stop by Ayutthaya’s most historically important temple, Wat Phra Si Sanphet. You will also visit the mysterious region----Doi Mae Salong - Discover Golden Triangle. At the rest of the trip, you will visit the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp at Chiang Mai and spend 4 days in Phuket to relax on the beach.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap, Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a dinner with traditional Cambodian Apsara Dancing show.
- Spend a full Day Angkor Thom Ancient City and visit Angkor Wat.
- Enjoy Bangkok City tour and visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Visit Doi Mae Salong in Chiang Rai and discover Golden Triangle
- Visit the Meow Hill Tribe Village and enjoy cooking lesson.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days In-depth Vietnam Tour with Siem Reap Discovery
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
21 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.