16 Days Thailand Beach Tour plus Angkor Temple Expedition
From temples to the sea, this 16 days Cambodia and Thailand tour covers the best of the two countries, including Siem Reap, Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai and Phuket.
In Cambodia, base yourself in Siem Reap, home to the magnificent temples ruins of Angkor. Walk around the heritages of the Khmer Empire to trace back its brilliant history and culture. Also, hike in Phnom Kulen National Park to capture the natural beauty of Cambodia.
The biggest highlight in Thailand goes to Phuket. This world famous beach resort boasts its soft white sands, green palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns. You have 4 days leisure time in Phuket to hit the amazing beaches and explore the nearby islands like Similan Islands.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm, etc., and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, and White Temple, etc.
- Relax on Phuket beaches and explore Similan Islands.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
11 Days Thailand and Cambodia Historical Tour
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bangkok - Siem Reap
14 Days Thailand and Cambodia Classic Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
15 Days Cambodia and Thailand Discovery Tour
Siem Reap - Kep - Phnom Penh - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.