16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Discovery Tour
This discovery tour brings you to the cultural sites, authentic places, deep into the ancient Angkor Temples, and local villages of Myanmar and Cambodia.
The tour begins in Myanmar with its prominent golden temples, the ancient kingdom of Bagan, and the beautiful floating market in Inle Lake. Then, you will move to your last destination in Mandalay to explore this city.
After that, transfer to visit Cambodia from mysterious Myanmar. After arriving at Siem Reap, you will spend 1 day exploring the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then, you will enjoy a boat trip to see the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia and to the lake village of Kampong Phluck to learn how people adapt to life on this body of water. Before transfer to Phnom Penh, you will have a short tour to visit Sihanoukville Beach and Steung Hav Fishing Village.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Enjoy a boat trip to the biggest Southeast Asia’s largest fresh water lake - Tonle Sap Lake.
- Have a leisure time on beach in Sihanoukville.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
16 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Uncovered Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
18 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Beach Relaxing
Yangon - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali Beach - Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
19 Days Odyssey Tour to Cambodia and Myanmar
Siem Reap - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
21 Days Myanmar and Cambodia Tour with Irrawaddy River Cruise
Yangon - Inle Lake - Bagan - Mount Popa - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.