17 Days Vietnam and Myanmar Uncovered Tour
With this 17-day Indochina tour, tourists can experience the best part of Vietnam and Myanmar, by exploring the most beautiful and amazing treasures in these two countries. You can soak yourself in the glorious culture, stunning scenic spots, and magnificent religious buildings in these two countries.
In Vietnam, which you can wander in Hanoi ancient town, enjoy a cyclo tour and cruise on Halong Bay, visit the limestone grotto in Hoi An, explore the colonial Saigon, and boat cruise to Mekong Delta. Then fly to Myanmar, walk along the lively streets will reveal scenes of daily life with stalls selling a variety of snacks in Yangon, see a palm sugar workshop to learn about local culture and lifestyle in Bagan, relax and enjoy spectacular sunset views over Inle Lake. Finally, cross the Inwa Bridge, you will have a full awareness of Amarapura ancient capital.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake and see the One Pillar Pagoda.
- Cruise along Halong Bay, discover some of the treasures about it.
- Visit the limestone grotto and My Son Holy Land in Hoi An.
- Learn about Hue’s royal history as you trace a route to a series of landmarks.
- Pass the Reunification Palace, then take in exhibits about wartime atrocities and fallout.
- Take a boat ride to Nga Phe Chaung monastery on the Inle Lake.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Best of Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
16 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Discovery Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An - Danang
17 Days Vietnam and Myanmar Odyssey Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay
19 Days Myanmar and Vietnam Delightful Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.