7 Days Laos and Myanmar Classic Tour
The trip starts in Luang Prabang and ends in Mandalay. It is a cultural, religious, and historic site trip that takes 7 days taking you through Luang Prabang, Bagan, and Mandalay in Myanmar.
The first destination is Luang Prabang to take a short trip to the most stunning waterfall in the world and witness thousands of Buddha images on the Mekong River. Then, take the flight to Myanmar, where you will marvel at the rich archaeological sites - Bagan, the culture center - Mandalay.
PLACES VISITEDLuang Prabang - Bagan - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Discover the fabulous Shwenandaw Monastery, Mingun Pahtodawgyi Temple, and Hsinbyume Pagoda in Mandalay.
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Myanmar and Laos Tour with Ngapali Beach Relaxing
Yangon - Bagan - Ngapali Beaach - Luang Prabang
9 Days Glance of Myanmar and Laos Tour
Yangon - Mandalay - Vientiane - Luang Prang
9 Days Laos and Myanmar Fantastic Tour
Luang Prabang - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
10 Days World Heritage Tour to Myanmar and Laos
Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Vientiane
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.