25 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Highlights Tour
Believe it or not, no matter how many times you get to Indochina, you will never get tired of those stunning landscapes and their glorious history. You can choose us to lead you to discover the diverse wonders of Indochina with this tour. This total 25-day journey will show you the deep beauty of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
In Vietnam, you will cruise on a boat to see the dramatic karst scenery in Halong Bay, discover the mysterious Mykong River, attracted by the charm of Hoi An, enjoy the beautiful beaches in Danang, step back into the previous dynasty of Vietnam in Hue. In Cambodia, you will do nothing but indulge yourself in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor to acquaint with the history and culture of this great country. In Laos, allow yourself to appreciate those glittering Buddhist temples and talk with locals on the way. In Myanmar, prepare to be amazed by the shimmering glided temples and the unrivaled green landscapes.
PLACES VISITED Saigon - Danang - Hue - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam :Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relaxon the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh),and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk alongthe stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap
- Laos:Experience the elephant camp and excursion to Kuang SiWaterfalls.
- Myanmar: Visit the awesome Bagan pagodas and the colorfulreclining buddha in Yangon.
At a Glance
Halong Bay(2 night)
Siem Reap(3 night)
Luang Prabang(3 night)
Inle Lake(2 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
25 Days Panorama of Indochina Tour with Goldden Triangle
Saigon - Can Tho - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle - Mandalay
11 Days Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia Classic Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
22 Days Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia Private Tour
Bangkok - Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.