11 Days Cambodia, Laos Essential Highlights Tour
Reward yourself a chance to immerse yourself in the cultures of Cambodia and Laos with this 11 days tour to these two countries. From the imperial temples to the biggest tranquil freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, from the breathtaking waterfalls to the mysterious caves, you will get an insight into the best of Cambodia and Laos.
The tour will take you to explore Siem Reap, a rich cultural city in Cambodia. Here you can delve into their alluring museums, ancient temples, and night city market. Then, you will fly to Luang Prabang, a destination with both natural and historical sites! After exploring this city, you will be transferred to Vientiane to discover their enchanting traditions and heritage.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(4 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Classic Cambodia and Laos Tour
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
10 Days Cambodia and Laos Tour with Elephant Village Exploration
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
10 Days Discover Laos and Cambodia Tour
Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
11 Days Cambodia & Laos Tour with Overland from Luang Prabang to Vientiane
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.