14 Days Adventurous Myanmar Tour with Ayeyarwady River Cruise
The 14 days adventurous Myanmar tour has much to offer, including a 3-day trekking experience in Kalaw hill tribe and a 3-day cruise along Ayeyarwady River.
The trek in Kalaw offers the rustic daily life of several Shan villages and beautiful mountainous landscapes. The river cruise from Bagan to Mandalay takes you to enjoy the mighty sunrise over the river and explore the pot-making village of Yandabo.
Except for that, you tour the popular destinations of Bagan, Mandalay and Yangon for the marvelous temples and pagodas. The lake scenery of Inle is amazing and do remember to take a longtail boat to watch the leg-rowing fishermen silhouetted by the golden sunset.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Inle Lake - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi - Hmwe Daw - Kalaw - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a scenic trek in Kalaw to walk through lush forests, hill tribe villages and crop fields.
- Cruise on the mighty Irrawaddy River between Bagan and Mandalay to discover the local lifestyle.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Cruise on tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating villages.
- Visit the fabulous Shwenandaw Monastery, Kuthodaw Pagoda, Mingun Pahtodawgyi and U Bein Bridge in Mandalay.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Taung Myint Gyi(1 night)
Hmwe Daw(1 night)
Irrawaddy River Cruise(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
5 Days Myanmar Tour to Bagan and Mandalay
Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay - Bagan - Yangon
6 Days Myanmar Tour to Ngapali Beach
Yangon - Ngapali - Yangon
8 Days Classic Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
10 Days In-depth Myanmar Culture Tour
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Indein - Sagar - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.