14 Days Myanmar Adventure Tour in Style
This is the panorama adventure tour in Myanmar. You will fully enjoy all highlights: Yangon - the garden city and the main gateway to Myanmar, Bagan - one of the richest archaeological sites in south Asia, Mandalay - the cultural centre of Burma; boat on the tranquil Inle Lake to experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers; cruise on the mighty Irrawaddy River from Bagan and Mandalay to discover the local lifestyle; and off the beaten track and adventure trekking tour in Kalaw to explore the diverse tribal life in depth.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the popular attractions in the big cities: Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay.
- Three days off the beaten track trekking tour in Kalaw into the forest, on the trails and through the villages, and visit several monasteries.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Cruise on the mighty Irrawaddy River between Bagan and Mandalay to discover the local lifestyle.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Mwe-Taw village(1 night)
On the Boat(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Discover Long Neck Hill Tribe of Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Samgar Village - Phaekon - Loikaw - Kalaw -Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
13 Days Off The Beaten Track of Myanmar Tour
Yanggon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
10 Days Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap Discovery Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Saigon - Siem Reap
11 Days Classic Myanmar Luxury Tour with Ngapali Beach
Yangon - Bagan - Mandelay - Amarapura - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Heho - Thandwe - Ngapali - Thandwe - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.