6 Days Golden Triangle Discovery Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
This is the Indochina Golden Triangle Discovery tour. On the 6-days trip, you will discover the mysterious golden triangle areas, and have a good chance to view the sceneries of three countries - Thailand, Myanmar and Laos at the bet of the mighty Mekong River.
Upon your arrival in Chiang Rai, head to visit the fascinating White Temple, and second day to see the long neck hill tribe people in Long Neck Karen village and visit the Chinese village on the mountain. Then the next day visit the attractions from Chiang Rai to Chiang Saen and back. You will have two days to continue your trip in northern Thailand: learn to cook local Thai Food, drive to Meow Hill Tribe Village and ride an elephant at the elephant village.
PLACES VISITED Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the famous attractions in Northern Thailand: White Temple, Temple Wat Doi Suthep, etc.
- See the long neck hill tribe people in Long Neck Karen village.
- Ride an elephant across the river at the elephant village.
- Join in a cooking lesson to learn how to cook local Thai Food with children.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(4 nights)
Golden Triangle(1 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.