17 Days Thailand Beach Tour with Temple Expedition
From Bangkok to Phuket, plus Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, this 17-day tour will cover all the essential highlights of Thailand and show you the best that Thailand has to offer.
You will have 4 full days to unwind on the famed beaches of Thailand's premier island paradise, Phuket. Take an excursion to Similan Islands or simply lie on the beach for a sunbath or enjoy some water fun. Except for Phuket, you will also go to Pattaya to explore Coral Island.
The rest days of your tour follow a classic itinerary from Chiang Mai, through Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle, and to Bangkok. From Bangkok, you will have the day trips to Kanchanaburi, a town for both nature lovers and history buff, and Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Siam.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bangkok - Pattaya - Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, and White Temple, etc.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Go to Pattaya to explore Coral Island.
- Unwind on the famed beaches of Thailand's premier island paradise, Phuket.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Bangkok and Chiang Mai Discovery Tour
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Chiang Mai
8 Days Classic Thailand Tour
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bangkok
10 Days Leisure Thailand Tour to Koh Samui
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui
16 Days In-depth Thailand Tour with Phuket
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.