17 Days Thailand Tour with Beach Relaxing Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
From Bangkok to Phuket, plus Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, this 17-day tour covers all the essential highlights of Thailand, and will show your the best that Thailand has to offer. This will be the best chance to experience both the cultural and natural landscapes of this amazing country in Southest Asia, and to have enough time to unwind on the famed beaches of Thailand's premiere island paradise, Phuket.
Your tour starts from Bangkok. Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Royal Barge Museum and cruise the Chao Phraya River; visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, enjoy Elephant Safari at Mae Taman Camp; enjoy a wondeful tour around Chiang Mai; have an easy city sightseeing in Chiang Rai; then discover Golden Triangle; and finally, enjoy your beach relaxing in Phuket.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Phuket
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the Bangkok city highlights: Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho temple, Royal Barge Museum,etc.
- Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, experience the traditional Thai market with vendors selling local goods from their boats.
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the heart of the mysterious Golden Triangle region.
- See the Long Neck Karen village and cock fighting near the hill tribe village.
- Ride an elephant across the river at Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp.
- Unwinding on the famed beaches of Thailand's premiere island paradise, Phuket.
At a Glance
Train on board(1 night)
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
6 Days Discover Golden Triangle Tour
Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
6 Days Thailand Golden Triangle Tour
Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
9 Days Thailand Luxury Highlight Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
10 Days Thailand Classic Family Tour with Beach Relaxing
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.