14 Days Vietnam Discovery Tour from North to South
With this 14 days tour, you will get a chance to discover more of Vietnam's splendid culture, beautiful scenery, charming local people, and delicious Vietnamese food.
You will first arrive in Hanoi, then take the overnight train to Sapa to experience the culturally diverse ethnic minorities and year-round cloud-shrouded mountains landscapes, and then take a Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters. Next, get to Hoi An to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines, and hospitable ambiance of this old town, as well as the gorgeous beaches just out of the town. At last, move to Saigon to witness the bustling city life in Saigon.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Chi Minh Mausoleum, learn about his life of national hero.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
- Explore Bac Ha Market for shopping and tasting kinds of delicious local food.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
At a Glance
On the Train(2 night)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(4 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Saigon & Hanoi Essential Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
13 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour
Saigon - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
14 Days Vietnam Relaxing Tour
Saigon - Can Tho - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
14 Days Essence of Vietnam Tour
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.