10 Days Impression Thailand and Laos Tour
This 10-day Thailand and Laos tour will lead you to the popular attractions of the two countries. This will be the best chance for you to explore both the cultural and natural landscapes of Thailand and Laos in Southeast Asia.
Your first stop is Bangkok, where you will explore the city’s renowned attractions. Next, you will head to Chiang Rai to explore the Golden Triangle.
Later, you will flight to Luang Prabang. Here, you will see city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, and visit the stunning Kuang Si Waterfall. Before the end of your tour, you will join in a Living Rice Farm to experience the life of a farmer and try your hand at some of the activities.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai - Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market to see the local way of life.
- Soak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(1 night)
Chiang Rai(2 night)
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Laos and Thailand Tour from Vientiane to Bangkok
Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Bangkok
13 Days Thailand and Laos Discovery Tour
Bangkok - Kamphaeng Phet - Sukhothai - Lampang - Chiang Mai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Luang Prabang
15 Days Thailand and Laos Odessy Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
18 Days Thailand and Laos Tour with Beach Relaxing
Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Koh Samui - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.