9 Days Classic Thailand and Laos Tour
A superb introduction to the spectacular scenery and traditional culture of the northern Thai and the fascinating Laos. This tour will take you from Thailand's Golden Triangle to the northern Laos through the unspoilt mountains and jungles.
After your arriving at Chiang Mai, spend the day to explore the unique and unchanged cultures and traditions surrounding it and then to visit the Elephant Camp, learn to get to close to and take care of them.
After two days Golden Triangle and Chiang Rai discovery tour, take the Luang Say Cruise to get to Luang Prabang, stopping along the way to visit traditional villages and meet the locals. You'll see thousands of Buddha images at the oldest temple in the capital and discover more during a riverboat trip to Pak Ou caves. A tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters.
PLACES VISITEDChiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Huay Xin - Luang Say Cruise - Pakbeng - Luang Brabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Soak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
- Indulge in the riverside exclusivity of a renowned elephant camp.
- Take Luang Say Cruise to experience the amazing scenery and real life along Mekong River.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 night)
Cruise on Mekong River(1 night)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Laos and Thailand Sightseeing Tour
Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Bangkok
9 Days Laos and Thailand Nature and Culture Tour
Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai
9 Days Laos and Thailand Tour from Vientiane to Bangkok
Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Bangkok
10 Days Impression Thailand and Laos Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.