27 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Tour
This epic and well-designed journey covers the five most popular countries in Southeast Asia - Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand which is a great tour for you if you want to have a better look at the best of Indochina.
On this 26-day trip, In Vietnam, have a cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta. Then transfer to Cambodia, discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap At the end of the tour, in Thailand, appreciate the Grand Palace in Bangkok, take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand and relaxing on the beach at Ku Samui .
PLACES VISITEDHanoi-Sapa-Halong Bay-Hoi An-Hue-Saigon-Phnom Penh-Sihanoukville-Siem Reap-Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Chiang Mai-Ko Samui
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoian Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), and boat cruise to Mekong Delta.
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap
- Thailand: Appreciate the Grand Palace in Bangkok, take part in the local floating market, and discover the mysterious Golden Triangle area in northern Thailand and relaxing on the beach at Ku Samui .
At a Glance
Halong Bay(1 night)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Chiang Mai(2 nights)
Ku Samui(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
5 Days Laos Classic Tour5 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Highlights Tour
8 Days Thailand Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights Tour
Bangkok - Hanoi - Siem Reap
9 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Highlights Tour
Hanoi- Halong Bay- Siem Reap- Bangkok
12 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand Highlights Tour
Hanoi- Halong Bay- Saigon- Siem Reap- Bangkok- Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.