8 Days Best of Vietnam Tour Package
Excellent -168 reviews
Explore Vietnam's fascinating charm on an exciting journey through its famous cities and beautiful landscapes. This carefully 8-day planned tour takes you deep into the heart of this special country, where history and culture come together in a wonderful way.
Hanoi city exploration (2 nights)
Leisurely Halong Bay cruise (1 night)
Hoi An ancient town discovery (2 nights)
Saigon city break with Mekong Delta visit (2 nights)
Highlights of This Trip
Discover the best parts of the journey - the highlights that will make your trip truly memorable.
Never miss out on the Hanoi city exploration, Vietnam's capital city.
Explore historic temples, taste delicious street food, and experience the local culture. From ancient pagodas to bustling markets, we will show you the best of this vibrant city on this unforgettable trip.
Get ready for an amazing adventure in Vietnam's Halong Bay.
Hop aboard a cruise ship and sail through emerald waters surrounded by thousands of towering limestone islands. You'll explore caves, go kayaking, and savor delicious meals while soaking in the breathtaking natural beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, a remarkable underground world used during the Vietnam War.
Then, explore the vibrant streets of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), filled with iconic landmarks, markets, and delicious food. This adventure combines the past and present of Vietnam.
Get ready to explore Hoi An Ancient Town! It's a special place in Vietnam with old buildings and lots of history. We'll take you on a fun journey to see the beautiful streets, taste yummy food, and learn about the past. Let's start the adventure!
Discover the largest floating market in the Mekong Delta! Picture boats brimming with fresh fruits, vegetables, and much more, all on the river. You can buy fresh food, witness riverside life, and have a fantastic time exploring this incredible market.
Tour Map & Day by Day Itinerary
Hanoi ArrivalSee more
Welcome to Hanoi!
Upon arrival, our tour guide and driver will welcome you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel and check in. The rest of the day is at your leisure for recovery.
Note: if your arrival time is early, and you prefer to explore the city instead of taking a nap, please kindly tell our travel consultant, and we’ll recommend one of our suggested activities like enjoying the Hanoi food tour by motorbike at night, or having a half-day cooking class, or walking around the Hanoi food street.
Hanoi City Tour (B, L)See more
Enjoy your breakfast. In the morning at 8:00-8:30, you will be met by our tour guide at your hotel, start to explore the city of Hanoi. The morning’s activities include:
1. Tran Quoc Pagoda: located on the shores of West Lake, this pagoda is full of amazing Buddhist symbolism, a must-see for any of Hanoi city tour.
2. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: one of the most famous works in Vietnam. With great cultural and historical value, it will expand your understanding of the country.
3. One Pillar Pagoda: Hanoi’s iconic landmark not to be missed, famous for its extraordinary architecture. This Pagoda is not only a famous tourist attraction but also a religious stop for local pilgrims.
4. Temple of Literature: one of the top historical attractions in Hanoi, is the first university in Vietnam. The temple represents Vietnamese ancient architecture and traditional fondness for learning.
End of the sightseeing, you will have lunch at authentic Vietnamese restaurant, then take a rest.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the following activities:
1. Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple: famous for its peaceful beauty, cultural as well as historical values.
2. Taking a traditional cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: the fascinating experience of rickshaws driving around the Old Quarter and experience the daily life of the local.
3. Savor the best street food in the world: Never miss out the Vietnam food
After the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Hanoi. The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
Halong Bay Cruise (B, L, D)See more
In the morning, after breakfast, the cruise staff will pick you up at about 8:00, then head to the cruise port of Halong Bay. It takes about 3 hours to arrive. Upon arrival, the cruise staff will help you with the check-in at around 12:00.
Welcome onboard in Halong Bay! You will be greeted with a welcome drink and the introduction and guidelines. Then, you will enjoy the lunch onboard in the elegant dining room.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy some exciting activities such as sightseeing, kayaking, or swimming according to each cruise’s itinerary.
While onboard, you can take advantage of the leisure time of the Spa, Beauty, and Massage services surrounded by the stunning scenery around you. Besides, you can also join in the chef’s cooking class and learn the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
In the evening, an elegant dinner is ready with a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world.
After dinner, enjoy a leisurely evening onboard, such as joining in board games, squid fishing, a night movie, or bars & karaoke.
Halong Bay Cruise; Flight to Da Nang (B)See more
Your second day of Halong Bay Cruise will start with a Tai Chi class for 20 minutes to breathe the fresh air and brighten the day.
After breakfast, continue with the exploration of the tourist sites on Halong Bay. At around 10:00 am, it’s time to pack your luggage for checkout.
At about 11:30 am, your cruise boat will sail back to the port and you will enjoy an early lunch on the way. Then, the cruise staff will pick you up at the port, heading to the airport of Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang.
Upon arrival in Da Nang, our tour guide will escort you to Hoi An about 1 hour. Welcome to Hoi An, one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites and famous for the old town. Your tour guide will take you to the hotel in Hoi An for Check-in. You can have the rest of the day to yourself.
Hoi An Exploration (B, L)See more
In the morning, after breakfast, you will start your half-day excursion to Cam Thanh village. Your tour guide will pick you up around 8:00 am to 8:30 am. Cam Thanh village is a fisherman at Cam Thanh Water coconut village. During this half-hour, you will experience:
1. Fishing, catching the crabs & coconut mussels: enjoying experiences from learning traditional fishing techniques and exploring tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
2. Vietnamese bamboo basket boat ride: made of bamboo with the shape of baskets to make you have the very Vietnamese experience.
At the end of the first half of the day, the guide will take you to a very delicious Vietnamese lunch.
After a short rest, we are about to start the afternoon tour. Your tour guide will bring you to the edge of the old town for a half day of exploration. During the tour, you will visit:
1. 200-year-old Tan Ky House: a beautiful home that has been lovingly preserved over seven generations.
2. Museum of Trade Ceramics: with fascinating pottery artifacts from all over Asia and the Middle East
3. Chua Ong Pagoda: the neighborhood around it has distinctly Chinese-inspired buildings and is lovely to explore at a relaxed pace.
4. Hoi An Market: reputed to be one of Vietnam’s best.
After the sightseeing tour, we'll take you back to the hotel, and then you can have the rest of the day to yourself.
Hoi An to Saigon (B, D)See more
After breakfast, enjoy your time and wait for our tour guide to pick you up to the Da Nang airport, taking a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, about 80 minutes.
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, our tour guide will escort you to the hotel and have a short rest.
In the afternoon, your tour guide will meet you at around 13:00 to explore the iconic highlights, including:
1. Notre Dame Cathedral: honored as one of the world's 19 most majestic cathedrals, the only representative from Southeast Asia, seen as the architectural symbol of Ho Chi Minh City
2. Old Saigon Post Office: Vietnam’s largest post office and oldest colonial structure, is one of the must-sees, attracting visitors with its aesthetic and historical values
3. Cholon: the largest Chinatown in Ho Chi Minh with many traditional shops, markets and local food stalls.
4. Emperor Jade Pagoda: a sacred place of Saigon, built by a Chinese merchant named Liu Daoyuan, where people pray and seek blessings.
Then your tour guide will bring you to join in the dinner cruise on the Saigon River.
After the tour, back to your hotel and have a good rest.
Mekong Delta Discovery (B, L)See more
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and prepare to enjoy a full-day Mekong Delta discovery. Your tour guide will meet you around 8:00 am -8:30 am.
You will arrive at Cai Be Jetty at 10:00 am. Your crew welcomes you with cold towels and a refreshing drink while your Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways. On the river, boat traffic is endless and the activity never ceases.
You will experience the following today:
1. Floating Market: observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks.
2. Visit Ancient House: built in the 19th century.
3. Local Cottage Industries: coconut candy and puffed rice products that provide a living for the river people.
4. Le Longanier Restaurant: a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times.
After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, you’ll take a short walk along a small canal towards the Ba Bon Bridge, where your personal vehicle awaits to drive you to Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon Departure (B)See more
Enjoy your breakfast and free time in the morning until your tour guide picks you up to the airport. Tour service ends here.
Hope you enjoyed a great trip with us and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Service Inclusions & Exclusions
✓Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
✓Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
✓Private English speaking tour guide service.
✓Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
✓Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner).
-International air tickets.
-Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
-Meals are not listed in itinerary.
-Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
-Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
-Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
-Services not stated in the itinerary.
Why Choose Us
Select us for quality, experience, and reliability. We're your trusted choice for a seamless and enjoyable experience.
Our dedicated 7/24 1 to 1 consultant service is available around the clock, providing you with expert guidance and support tailored to your specific needs and questions.
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of our private van service with skilled drivers. Relax as we take you to the destination safely and hassle-free.
Discover the best of your destination with our expert local tour guide. They'll show you the hidden gems and share fascinating insights to make your trip unforgettable.
Experience the heart of our community with local special activities. Join us for unique adventures and cultural experiences that will leave you with cherished memories.
Indulge in the finest accommodation for a luxurious stay. Our high-quality rooms offer comfort, style, and relaxation, ensuring a memorable and restful experience during your stay.
Let us recommend delightful local flavor meals. Experience the authentic tastes of our region with our handpicked dishes that showcase the best of our local cuisine.
What Our Customers Saying...
Enquire about this tip and your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 0.5-23.5 hours.
You are inquiring on:
8 Days Best of Vietnam Tour Package
- Tour Code:INT-V-BT8
- Length: 8 days & 7 nights Days
- Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Mekong Delta – Saigon
- Price: USD
- Departure Date: