8 Days Hanoi and Saigon Tour with Mekong Delta
Start in Hanoi and end in Saigon! With the 8-day Vietnam tour, you have an excellent opportunity to visit Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town, and Mekong Delta in Ho Chi Minh City.
The journey will first bring you to see the beautiful Tran Quoc Pagoda, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, explore the Temple of Literature, experience the daily life of the locals in Hanoi. Then, have a cruise to Halong Bay and transfer to Hoi An to wandering under the tranquil atmosphere of old town Hue and Hoi An. The final leg of the tour is to explore Saigon and the beautiful Mekong Delta.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Mekong Delta - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the Temple of Literature - the first National University of Vietnam.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Hanoi, Hoi An, and Saigon Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
8 Days Vietnam Hill Tribe Home Stay in Sapa for Family
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
9 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour to Discover Halong Bay
Saigon - My Tho - Danang - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.