18 Days Panorama Vietnam Tour to Discover Authentic Beauty
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
If you have enough time and want to discover the real Vietnam in your holiday, then this 18-day panorama tour is your best choice. You will have a great chance to visit all the famous sites in Vietnam and trace the mystical eastern coastline.
Start from Ho Chi Minh City with an essential visit to the highlights in this city and witness the busy city life in Saigon, then have a full day unique Mekong River Cruise; then after a full day excursion in Dalat, move to Nha Trang to relax and soak up the rays on the beautiful white sand beach. And move to Hoian to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance of this old town, as well as the gorgeous beaches just out of the town. After that, take the overnight train to Sapa to experience the culturally diverse of ethnic minorities and fantastic mountain landscapes. At last, sit back & discover the amazing limestone formations of Halong Bay aboard a traditional junk boat as you indulge in Vietnam’s coolest spots.
PLACES VISITED Saigon - Vinh Long - Cantho - Dalat - Nha Trang - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Meet locals as you explore the villages and islands along the Mekong River.
- Relax on the lovely beaches of Nha Trang with your family and friends.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Experience hilltribe culture and ancient customs, and discover stunning scenery and friendly people.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Ho Chi Minh City (2 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Train to Sapa(1 night)
Train to Hanoi(1 night)
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
13 Days Classic Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Siem Reap
15 Days Classic Vietnam and Laos Tour
Saigon - Vinh Long - Cantho - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
12 Days Essential Vietnam Tour with Mekong Cruise
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City) - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon
10 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour with Luxury Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Danang - Hoian - Saigon - Cuchi - Mytho
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.