18 Days Panorama Vietnam Tour to Discover Authentic Beauty
If you have enough time and want to discover the real Vietnam in your holiday, then this 18-day tour could be your best choice. Through this tour, you will have a great chance to visit all the famous sites in Vietnam and trace the mystical eastern coastline.
Start from Ho Chi Minh City with an essential visit to the highlights in this city and witness the busy city life in Saigon, then have a full day unique Mekong River Cruise. Afterwards, enjoy a full day excursion in Dalat before moving to Nha Trang to relax and soak up the rays on the beautiful white sand beach.
Next, the tour will bring you to Hoi An to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines, and hospitable ambiance of this old town.
Finally, you will head to Hanoi to explore this charming capital city of Vietnam.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Dalat - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
- Meet locals as you explore the villages and islands along the Mekong River.
- Relax on the lovely beaches of Nha Trang.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Experience hilltribe culture and ancient customs, and discover stunning scenery and friendly people.
At a Glance
Can Tho(1 night)
Nha Trang(3 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
On the train(2 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.