PayPal is available for payments under $1,000.00USD and is one of the fastest ways for making payment. Request to pay by PayPal from your Travel Consultant and you will receive a payment link by email. Click the "Pay Now" button which will take you to a secure page with PayPal's website. Double check that the amounts are correct and that the you are on a secure connection with PayPal's website. It should look like this in your browser:
Double check that the spelling of PayPal is correct.
Then enter your information into the fields. When finished, click "Pay" and you should receive a confirmation email from PayPal confirming your payment. A PayPal account is not required and PayPal accepts most major credit cards.
*Please note that if you have linked your credit card to a PayPal account already, you may need to log in by clicking on the "Pay with my PayPal account" link.
2. Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer
Wire Transfer is one of the more cost effective ways to send large amounts. Simply print off your invoice and take to your
bank for them to assist you with the payment.
Our bank account information is below:
|Bank Name:||ADVANCED BANK OF ASIA LIMITED|
|Address:||P.O. Box 2277 No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Recipient:||ASIA EXCLUSIVE TOURS CO., LTD|
After sending the payment, please keep the receipt and send us the scan copy via email. This will help our accountant to track the payment and begin the booking process sooner.
Once we receive your payment, your Travel Consultant will notify you by email with a receipt of the payment. Then we will begin with arrangements!
3. Credit Card Authorization
Credit Card Authorization is a convenient way to send larger amounts by credit card. We accept Mastercard and VISA by Credit Card Authorization. Request a Credit Card Authorization Form from your travel consultant. Then complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the attached PDF Credit Card Authorization file, save, print, sign, and scan(this file can be edited before you print).
2. Scan both sides of your credit card. If you have not signed the card, please do so as our bank and Mastercard/VISA will require this.
3. Scan a copy of your passport page.
4. Email the above to email@example.com or direct to our Bank Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Depending on your card agreement, you may also need to call your bank to pre-authorize the payment to our company for the amount stated.
Once we receive your payment, your Travel Consultant will notify you by email with a receipt of the payment. Then we will begin with your tour arrangements!