9 Days In-depth Vietnam Tour with Angkor Discovery
This 9 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour includes all the highlights of Vietnam and takes you to discover the remains of Angkor Empire.
Your tour in Vietnam covers Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Saigon, and Mekong Delta. Hanoi and Saigon houses tons of cultural landmarks to see. Hoi An is a charming port town with lots of ancient heritages to explore. A cruise trip in Halong Bay assures you of gorgeous natural beauty. Also, visit the Mekong Delta to see the local countryside views.
Then transfer to Siem Reap, the gateway to Angkor ruins. Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire, and a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake are covered in your itinerary.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and the My Son Holy Land tucked in mountains.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm, etc., and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Siem Reap
14 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour with Sapa Discovery
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap
21 Days Leisure Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
20 Days Best of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.