4 Days Cambodia Culture Tour
The 4-day travel will cover the cultural highlights of Siem Reap Cambodia, so you can enjoy the exotic charm and the unique cultural of Cambodia.
On the first day, you will start visit Angkor Wat, the magnificent temple was built in 12th century and it is the largest first Hindu, Buddhist temle complex and the largest religious monument in the world. On the second day, your journey will start from watching Sun rise over the tower of Angkor Wat. Begin your explorations of the remains of an ancient civilization that once ruled much of Southeast Asia. Today, visit the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom. However, we'll save the best for last as you continue today to see some other equally impressive ruins of Ta Prohm Temple, Bayon Temple, Banteay Kdei, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace, Leper King Terrace, and the Royal Palace. On the third day, you will go to the biggest Southeast Asia's largest fresh water lake—Tonle Sap Lake.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Cambodia: Siem Reap discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
6 Days Best of Cambodia Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
3 Days Bangkok Highlights Tour
9 Days Cambodia Luxury Tour with Mekong Cruise
Siem Reap - Kompong Chhnang - Kampong Cham - Phnom Penh
12 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Luxury Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Hoian - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.