14 Days Essence of Vietnam Tour
This 14-day tour offers tourists a chance to discover the essence of Vietnam’s culture, scenery, charming local people.
You will first arrive in Hanoi and then head to Ninh Binh province to enjoy a city tour here. Then take the overnight train to Sapa to experience the culturally diverse ethnic minorities and year-round cloud-shrouded mountain landscapes. After visiting Hanoi, you will start to explore the ancient town Hoi An. Here you will go to discover the quaint streets and ancient shrines. Your final leg is Saigon, where is packed with colonial buildings and skyscrapers, modern eateries thriving side by side with street food stands.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Chi Minh Mausoleum, learn about his life of national hero.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
- Visit One of the last remaining colonial relics of Catholicism - Notre Dame Cathedral.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
- Cruise through the sensational scenery of Halong Bay filled with emerald water and limestone karsts.
At a Glance
On the train(2 nights)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Ho Chi Minh City(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
14 Days Vietnam Discovery Tour from North to South
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Saigon
14 Days Vietnam Relaxing Tour
Saigon - Can Tho - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
18 Days Best Vietnam Tour to Discover Authentic Beauty
Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Dalat - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
20 Days Vietnam Beach Relaxing Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.