14 Days Vietnam with Beach Relaxing Tour
With this 14 days tour, tourists will get a chance to discover more of Vietnam’s splendid culture, beautiful scenery, charming local people and delicious Vietnamese food.
You will first arrive in Hanoi and then head to Ninh Binh province; ; and then take a luxury Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters; then transfer to Hoian to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance of this old town, as well as the gorgeous beaches just out of the town, after that, take a tour to Hue to learn something about the Vietnam royal family; at last, move to Saigon, to witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue – Hoian – Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days and one night cruise among thousands of the limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy fun time in the historical Hoian ancient town and sunshine on the beautiful sandy beach.
- Boat ride to discover the Mekong Delta, “the rice bowl of Vietnam”.
At a Glance
Cruise on Halong Bay(1 night)
Nha Trang(1 night)
Can Tho(1 night)
Ho Chi Minh City(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Glance of Vietnam Luxury Tour
HCMC (Saigon) - My Tho - Danang - Hoian - My Son - Halong Bay - Hanoi
13 Days Classic Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Siem Reap
8 Days Vietnam Hill Tribe Home Stay in Sapa for Family
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
17 Days Classic Vietnam and Myanmar Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) - My Tho - Yangon - Bagan - Heho -Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.