12 Days Vietnam Sightseeing Tour with Four Islands Cruise
Wanna find a tour itinerary that can help you enjoy the stunning beauty of Vietnam? This tour could be the best choice for you. This 12-day Vietnam sightseeing tour will take you to the bustling cities like Hanoi and Saigon, the ancient towns of Hoi An, and the beautiful Nha Trang.
During the tour, you will first visit the capital city - Hanoi. Then, take a flight to Hoi An to explore the charming ancient town. After that, transfer to discover Nha Trang Bay with over 19 endowed islands by a vessel is the best way to see all the beauty of Nha Trang. Finally, the tour will bring you from the cosmopolitan streets of Ho Chi Minh City to the charming backwaters of the Mekong Delta to discover Southern Vietnam’s incredible charm.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Cruising a river surrounded by towering limestone karsts and vibrant rice paddies.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Explore the endless beauty of the four islands.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Nha Trang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.