9 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Putao
The 9 days Myanmar trekking tour in Putao will take you to northern Kachin State for the wild nature, snow-capped Himalayan mountains, and rustic hill tribes.
The highest mountain in Southeast Asia, Mount Hkakabo Razi and other snow-capped mountains are visible from Putao. Except for that, Potao also has thrilling suspension bridges, gorgeous rivers, and diverse wildlife to offer for adventurers.
The trek in Putao takes 5 days and after that, you go back to Yangon to tour the fabulous Buddhist landmarks like Shwedagon Pagoda for the magical sunset.
PLACES VISITEDYangon - Putao - Shangaung - Wasandum - Ziyadum - Wasundum - Wasundum - Putao - Yangon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Trek through the incredible and untouched natural scenery around Putao.
At a Glance
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Kalaw to Inle Lake Trekking Tour
Yangon - Heho - Kalaw - Laming - Hti Taing - Inle Lake - Yangon
7 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Kyaing Tong
Yangon - Kyaing Tong - Pin Tauk - Kyaing Tong - Hokyin - Kyaing Tong - Loimwe - Kyaing Tong - Yangon
10 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Chin Hills
Mandalay - Bagan - Mindat - Kyardo - Aye - Do Nu - Mt. Victoria - Kanpetlet - Bagan - Yangon
14 Days Myanmar Trekking Tour in Hsipaw
Mandalay - Hsipaw - Pang Kang - Man Loung - Hsipaw - Mandalay - Bagan - Kalaw - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.