9 Days Cambodia Luxury Tour with Mekong Cruise
The 9 day luxury tour itinerary takes in all of Cambodia's essential sites in Siem Reap, Kompong Chhnang and Phnom Penh. And this itinerary are customized for those who have few days but are going to have a classic Cambodia luxury tour with Mekong cruise.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom from the small circuit to the large circuit. Then start your cruise tour on the RV Jayavarman to Tonle Sap Lake to spot different birds at the lake, to Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Cham to take part in the land journey. Then move to Phnom Penh to see the Royal Palace, National Museum, Silver Pagodas and other sights in Phnom Penh.
In this Cambodia luxury tour, you will experience the popular attraction schedule and private activities we customize for you. From hotels, meals, local transportation to travel consulting, guiding and process handling, our head office in Cambodia could provide you a perfect smooth luxury experience. You don’t worry about any detail through the journey, just relax and enjoy your Cambodia tour under our considerate arrangement.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap - Kompong Chhnang - Kampong Cham - Phnom Penh
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Three days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Enjoy the unique scenery along the Mekong River.
- To discover the Phnom Penh, which once was called "Pearl of Asia".
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Kompong Chhnang(1 night)
Kompong Cham(1 night)
Phnom Penh(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Signature of Cambodia Luxury Tour
Siem Reap - Sihaknouk ville - Phnom Penh
5 Days Angkor Thom & Kulen Mountain Hiking
Siem Reap - Phnom Kulen - Beng Mealea
5 Days Cambodia Easy Biking Tour
12 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Luxury Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Hoian - Hanoi
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.