11 Days Essence of Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
This 11 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour will show you the highlight of the two countries, covering the sights in Saigon, Hoi An, Hanoi and Siem Reap.
City landmarks in Saigon and Hanoi will enable you to witness the culture and history of Vietnam. Also, you have a half-day cruise in Halong Bay to enjoy its incredible beauty. In Hoi An, you will explore the scenic ancient port town and relax on the sandy beaches.
The remains of the Khmer Empire in Siem Reap are the largest highlight of Cambodia. You have a full day to wander around Angkor Thom, the last capital of the empire, and admire the marvelous Angkor Wat. Followed by Koh Ker temples, Prasat Beng Mealea, and Banteay Srei, you will have a further expedition of the jungle.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Take a cyclo tour to explore the essential sites in Saigon.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and the My Son Holy Land tucked in mountains, and enjoy your beach time in Hoi An.
- Enjoy a city tour in Hanoi to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
At a Glance
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
10 Days Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap Discovery Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Saigon - Siem Reap
12 Days Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon
14 Days Best of Vietnam Cambodia Tour with Historical and Cultural Discovery
Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hoi An – Hue – Saigon – Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
16 Days Vietnam Beach Tour with Siem Reap Exploration
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Nha Trang - Saigon - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.