11 Days Classic Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
Just try to reward yourself a relaxing and pleasant vacation to Vietnam and Cambodia to enjoy the charming and gorgeous sites of the two countries, as well as experience the local culture and folk custom in this 11 days tour.
Witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise; then transfer to Hoian to discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambiance of this old town; then fly to Hanoi to have a look at this one of the most charming city in Asia. After that, take a luxury Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters.Then fly to Siem Reap to to Angkor Wat to be impressed by the magnificent temples and enjoy the sunset from the pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup. Then the next day, continue touring the Angkor Thom from the South Gate, to see the lost temples in this ancient city.
PLACES VISITEDSaigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Take a cruise among thousands of the limestone islands in Halong Bay
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.