7 Days Short Thailand and Vietnam Highlights Tour
From the charming city of Bangkok to the Hanoi, one of the Wonders of the Orient, this 7-day Thailand and Vietnam tour will let you take in the breathtaking natural scenery and exotic cultural highlights of the two countries in Southeast Asia.
In this tour, you will first visit Bangkok, the capital city of Tailand. After touring the notable attractions, such as Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, and Grand Palace, you'll take a flight to your next destination, Chiang Mai. You will spend a half day exploring Chiang Mai’s temples.
After that, transfer to Saigon to discover another charming country, Vietnam. The tour firstly bring you venture to the legendary Cu Chi tunnels, a network of underground passageways that provided a base for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War in Saigon. Your final leg in this tour is Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam with French style old buildings, lakes, Old Quarter Area.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Mai - Saigon - Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Visit the fabulous temples in Chiang Mai, like Wat Umong, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, etc.
- Visit One of the last remaining colonial relics of Catholicism - Notre Dame Cathedral.
- To see the Reunification Palace where north and south Vietnam were reunited after the war.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
- Visit Chi Minh Mausoleum, learn about his life of national hero.
- Visit the Temple of Literature - the first National University of Vietnam.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Thailand and Vietnam Classic Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Saigon - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
10 Days Bangkok to Saigon Relaxing Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Danang - Hoi An - Saigon
11 Days Thailand and Vietnam Tour with Hoi An Ancient Town
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi
12 Days Best of Thailand and Vietnam Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.