20 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
This 20 days Vietnam and Cambodia trip is specially designed for those travelers who want to visit the best of Vietnam in just one go with the must-sees in the neighboring Cambodia.
Your private tour will start in Hanoi and take a bus to Sapa to visit the local ethnic groups to experience the colorful and authentic ethnic cultures in northern Vietnam. After back to Hanoi, you will enjoy a leisure cruise on the famous Halong Bay. Taking a flight to Hue, you will visit the former imperial capital of Vietnam and the world heritage. During your trip to the historical Hoian Ancient Town, you will not only explore the ancient heritages but also relax on the beautiful sandy beach. Your Vietnam tour will ends up at Saigon, where you can experience the colonial culture and a boat ride to discover the Mekong River Delta in southern Vietnam. Continue your trip to Cambodia, you will firstly fly to Phnom Penh to discover the landmarks and move on to Siem Reap to explore the world-famous Angkor Wat and get close to see the floating village at Tonle Sap Lake.
PLACES VISITED Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoian - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy the high land view of Northern Vietnam with continuous mountains and vast forests.
- Join in the traditional Muong Hum Sunday Market to experience the unspoiled hill tribe culture of Vietnam's remote areas.
- Take a river cruise through the picturesque Three Caves in Tam Coc to fully enjoy the karst landscapes with hills and rivers.
- Stay overnight on board a Halong Bay cruise ship to relax yourself.
- Explore the ancient buildings in the ancient capital city of Hue, which were listed and World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
- Enjoy the most splendid scenery along the mountain coasts of Vietnam from Hue ancient town to Hoi An old town.
- Explore My Son Holy Land, the 'Angkor Wat' in Vietnam, which is a UNESCO Heritage site in central Vietnam.
- Discover the Mekong River in Saigon by a boat cruising to the floating market and witness the traditional handicrafts making in local workshop.
- Discover Phnom Penh, which once was called 'the Pearl of Asia'.
- A full day trip to Angkor Wat, the most magnificent and mysterious temples in Cambodia.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the local village of Kompong Phluk.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
6 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Siem Reap - Hanoi
8 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Siem Reap - Hanoi - Saigon
11 Days Classic Vietnam and Cambodia Tour
Saigon - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Siem Reap
12 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - My Tho (Bentre) - Hoian - Hanoi