10 Days Bangkok to Saigon Relaxing Tour
This 10-day Thailand and Vietnam highlight tour is your perfect chance to see the best of the two countries. You will visit some of the most popular historic and cultural sites, experience the local life, enjoy your time with the elephant, and spend a meaningful day at the Hoi An beach.
The tour starts from Bangkok of Thailand, where you will discover its highlights, such as Grand Palace, The Meow Hill Tribe Village and Buddhist temple of Wat Umong will let you have a new impression of Chiang Mai. You will also enjoy a full day visit to Elephant Nature Park. After that, you will visit the ancient city of Hoi An, and relax on the beach. In the end, you will discover the noted city of Saigon, through the visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, Emperor Jade Pagoda, etc.
PLACES VISITEDBangkok - Chiang Mai - Danang - Hoi An - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Care for the disabled elephants in Elephant Nature Park.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
- Visit the former Viet Minh underground stronghold at Cu Chi.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Thailand and Vietnam Classic Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Saigon - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
14 Days Thailand and Vietnam Exploration Tour
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An - Bà Nà Hills - Danang - Saigon
14 Days Vietnam and Thailand Tour with Night Train Experience to Sapa
Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Hanoi - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Bangkok - Chiang Mai
22 Days Vietnam and Thailand Odyssey Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Phuket
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.