5 Days Luang Prabang Tour with Elephant Village Camp
This journey especially designed for those travelers who want to get close to the elephants and experience elephant feeding. Besides, you can have real fun with a visit to Kuang Si Waterfall other scenic spots of Laos.
During the journey, you will first visit the most highlighted attractions in Luang Prabang, including the Royal Palace Museum, Wat Mai, etc. Then, you will be transferred to Kuang Si Waterfall to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and have fun with the waterfall. Next, a boat trip to the Pak Ou Caves will show you thousands of Buddha images. Finally, just go ahead to Elephant Village Camp to learn how to take care of these big cute animals.
PLACES VISITED Luang Prabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Get close to the elephants and experience feed an elephant.
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(4 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
4 Days Luang Prabang Tour with Luang Say Cruise
4 Days Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
5 Days Laos Classic Tour
Vientiane - Luang Prabang
6 Days Highlights Tour from Luang Prabang to Vientiane
Luang Prabang - Vientiane
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.