6 Days Thailand Golden Triangle Tour
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
This is the Thailand Golden Triangle tour. On the 6-days trip, you will have a relax time in golden triangle areas, and have a good chance to view the sceneries of three countries - Thailand, Myanmar and Laos at the bet of the mighty Mekong River.
Upon arrival Chiang Mai, rest is your own leisure. Second day start with visiting the fascinating Wat Umong, nestled in the forested foothills of Suthep Mountain, and third day to see the Meow Hill Tribe Village, the Temple Wat Doi Suthep and the White Temple. Your fascinating fourth day will start from morning by firstly visit the Long Neck Karen village to see the long neck hill tribe people who relocated from the Thai and Myanmar border and then visit the Chinese village on the mountain. On fifth day you will visit the Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp. Then the next day enjoying your free morning until escort to Chiang Mai airport for your onward flight to next destination.
PLACES VISITED Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the famous attractions: Wat Umong, Suthep Mountain, Wat Suan Dok, Temple Wat Doi Suthep, White Temple, etc.
- Visit the Meow Hill Tribe Village, once famous for opium cultivation.
- See the Long Neck Karen village and cock fighting near the hill tribe village.
- Ride an elephant across the river at Elephant Camp at Mae Taman Camp.
At a Glance
Chiang Mai(3 nights)
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Classic Thailand & Laos Tour Package
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Rai - Huay Xin - Luang Say Cruise - Pakbeng - Pak Ou - Luang Brabang
8 Days Signature of Cambodia Luxury Tour
Siem Reap - Sihaknouk ville - Phnom Penh
6 Days Discover Golden Triangle Tour
Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen - Chiang Mai
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.