6 Days Vientiane and Luang Prabang Tour
In Vientiane, visitors will be soon lulled into its magic by the tree-lined boulevards, tranquil wat and smiling tangerine-robed monks. A tour combined with Vientiane and Luang Prabang will show you the authentic Laos.
The first two day are for Vientiane. You will have a short visit to the most famous sites in this city, such as National Museum, Wat Sisaket, Wat Prakeo, Luang Stupa, Patuxay Monument and etc. Then transferred to Luang Prabang. After your rest in hotel, you will be transferred to Kuang Si Waterfall to enjoy beautiful natural scenery and have fun with the waterfall. Then back to the city to have a half day tour in Luang Prabang with Wat Xiengthong and Royal Palace Museum. You’ ll see thousands of Buddha images at the oldest temple in the capital and discover more during a riverboat trip to Pak Ou caves.
PLACES VISITED Vientiane - Luang Brabang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Wander along the tree-lined boulevards in Vientiane and observe how the locals live.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
At a Glance
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
9 Days Discover Laos Tour with Vat Phou Cruise
Vientiane - Luang Brabang - Pakes - Vat Phou Cruise
4 Days Classic Luang Prabang Tour with Luang Say Cruise
5 Days Luang Prabang Family Tour with Elephant Camp
4 Days Classic Luang Prabang Tour
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.