21 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand Private Tour Package
Limit Special Sales: currently, so lang as you book any of our Indochina tours before May.31, we are offering you a whopping 15% off for all the tours available.
And you can freely decide your travel date in Indochina region from now till Dec 31, 2021.
Enjoy an in-depth tour in Vietnam before discover the world famous Angkor Wat in Siem Reap. It will be a casual holiday for you to spend few days in Luang Prabang and relaxing on the beautiful beach in Pattaya.
A cruise on the Halong Bay is one of the highlight for this tour, which offers you a chance to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters. During your days in Hoi An and Saigon, you will not only visit the best attractions, but also enjoy the delicious local snacks. After an Angkor Wat tour in Siem Reap, you will move to Luang Prabang. A tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters is waiting for you. And the last highlight is to have a relaxing and leisure holiday in Pattaya.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Saigon - Mekong River Discovery - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the cultural, historical and iconic landmarks in Hanoi City;
- Enjoy a relaxing Halong Bay Cruise and the panorama view of unique Karst landscape;
- Explore Vietnam's most important Cham site - My Son Holy Land and Hoi An Ancient Town;
- Discover the Mekong Delta of southern Vietnam;
- Cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake to see how the locals living on the water;
- Discover the ancient Angkor Thom Capital in Siem Reap;
- Spend a few days in Luang Prabang to explore the remarkable well-preserved architectural, religious and cultural heritages in the UNESCO Town;
- Relax in Pattaya, the resort city on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
16 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Heritage Exploring Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hoian - Hue - Saigon - Siem Reap
20 Days Vietnam and Cambodia Private Tour
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay Cruise - Hue - Hoian - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh - Siem Reap
24 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand & Myanmar
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Saigon - Mytho - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai - Yangon
33 days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar Panorama of Indochina Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangon
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.