18 Days Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Highlights Tour
From the Hanoi to Hoi An, plus Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Saigon, this 18-day indochina highlights tour is well-tailored for tourists who want to experience the best of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. You will discover the hidden beauty of the natural sceneries and experience the local life in these countries.
Your tour commence in the 100 Year Old City of Hanoi, Vietnam. You will cruise along Halong Bay, discover some of the treasures spread across the Bay of the Descending Dragon. Discover the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, and explore the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall. In Siem Reap, you will visit the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom and the remote temple of Banteay Srei. In Phnom Penh, you will discover all the highlights of this city, like Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum etc. Then, enjoy a full-day Saigon highlights tour before discovering the Mekong River and villages at the Mekong Delta region. At last, you will visit Hoi An Ancient Town and relax leisurely on the beach.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Da Nang - Hoi An - Da Nang
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- Discover the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
- Discover the mysterious Mekong Delta.
- Discover Hoi An ancient town and see the best of Hoi An has to offer.
At a Glance
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Can Tho(1 night)
Hoi An(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
15 Days Essence of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Saigon - My Tho - Saigon - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
16 Days Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tour with Halong Bay Cruise
Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon
19 Days Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Nature and Culture Tour
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hue - Hoi An - Saigon
21 Days Vivid Vietnam Cambodia and Laos Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon - Can Tho - Saigon - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.