12 Days Myanmar Tour to Long Neck Hill Tribe
This 12-day Myanmar tour will take you to explore the long neck ladies inhabited in Loikaw.
To get there, you will take a boat trip from Inle Lake to pass through the Shan villages of Samgar and Phaekon. The fabulous sunset over Inle Lake is the biggest highlight of your boat trip. Fishermen silhouetted by the sunset is amazing!
After that, you head to Bagan and Mandalay for a temple expedition. With thousands of ancient temples scatted on the plain, Bagan is good to explore by bike or horse cart ride. Mandalay holds tons of cultural landmarks, including the unfinished Mingun Pahtodawgyi, the amazing white pagoda Hsinbyume Pagoda, and the world’s longest teakwood bridge U Bein bridge.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Loikaw - Kalaw - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Yangon downtown area to see Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, etc.
- Cruise on tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating villages.
- Explore the long neck hill tribes in Loikaw.
- Explore the Ancient City of "Bagan", home to thousands of temples dating back to 1,500 years.
- Visit the fabulous Shwenandaw Monastery, Kuthodaw Pagoda, Mingun Pahtodawgyi and U Bein Bridge in Mandalay.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
7 Days Myanmar Religious Tour with Beach Relax
Yangon - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay - Ngapali - Yangon
8 Days Classic Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
13 Days Myanmar Tour Off the Beaten Track
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi - Hmwe Daw - Kalaw - Bagan - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
14 Days Adventurous Myanmar Tour with Ayeyarwady River Cruise
Yangon - Inle Lake - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi - Hmwe Daw - Kalaw - Bagan - Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Mandalay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.