12 Days Myanmar Best & Long Neck Hill Tribe Discovery
12 Days Myanmar Best Tour offers you the popular destinations in Myanmar to experience its history and culture, and the discovery trip to the Long Neck Hill Tribe village. In the tour, you will have chance to get more knowledge about the specific life style and customs of minorities group on hill tribe of Myanmar. The village is famous for the long necked Padaung family and their traditional weaving craftsmanship.
PLACES VISITED Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Samgar Village - Phaekon - Loikaw - Kalaw -Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mandalay
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Soak into the charming of Inle Lake - the second largest lake in Myanmar.
- Get more knowledge about the specific lifestyle and customs of Long Neck Hill Tribe in Loikaw.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
8 Days Classic Myanmar Tour
Yangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake - Mandelay - Amarapura - Mandalay
13 Days Off The Beaten Track of Myanmar Tour
Yanggon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
14 Days Myanmar Adventure Tour in Style
Yangon - Heho - Inle Lake - Kalaw - Pindaya - Taung Myint Gyi Village - Mwe-Taw Village - Ywar-Taw Village - Kalaw - Heho - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
10 Days Hanoi, Halong Bay, Saigon and Siem Reap Discovery Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Saigon - Siem Reap
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.