12 Days Essence of Vietnam Thailand Bali Tour
The 12 days Vietnam Thailand Bali tour starts from Hanoi, through Saigon, Bangkok and Chiang Rai, and finally takes you to Bali.
Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam and locates on the banks of the Red River. Take a cyclo tour through the streets and lanes to find the attractions like Tran Quoc Pagoda, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, etc. Enjoy a city trip to Saigon as well, in which you can explore the Cu Chi Tunnels that remain to tell the story of the Vietnam War.
Then in Bangkok, take your time to admire the fascinating Buddhist temples such as Wat Arun, Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, etc. And head to Chiang Rai to tour the mysterious Golden Triangle.
Finally, you go to Bali to see the beautiful Hindu temples like the Tirta Empul Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple, etc., and experience the local culture.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Saigon - Bangkok - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle - Bali
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Tour Hanoi for the Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and the Old Quarter.
- Visit the landmarks in Saigon, like Cu Chi Tunnels, Notre Dame Cathedral, Binh Tay Market, and the Emperor Jade Pagoda.
- Enjoy a temple tour in Bangkok, covering Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle region where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet.
- Admire beautiful Bali temples like Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Handara Gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
At a Glance
Chiang Rai(2 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.