12 Days Essential Vietnam Tour
From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City plus Mekong Delta, Halong Bay and Sapa, this 12-day tour covers all the essential attractions and culture in Vietnam, which will show you the best that Vietnam has to offer.
Your tour commence from Hanoi. Take a cyclo tour to travel through the famous Old Quarter to view the most elegant French colonial architectures and the bustling streets in Hanoi; then take the overnight train to Sapa to experience the culturally diverse of ethnic minorities and year-round cloud-shrouded mountains landscapes; and then take a luxury Halong Bay cruise to explore the many lime karsts jutting out of the green waters. And transfer to Hoian to discover the beauty of this ancient town. At last, move to Saigon, to witness the busy city life in Saigon and enjoy a full day unique Mekong River Cruise.
PLACES VISITEDHanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi - Hoi An - Saigon
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Travel to Hanoi and experience a fusion of French and Vietnamese.
- Experience hilltribe culture and ancient customs, and discover stunning scenery and friendly people.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it's many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods at Binh Tay Market.
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels.
At a Glance
On the train(2 night)
Train to Hanoi(1 night)
Halong Bay Cruise(1 night)
Hoi An(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
12 Days Vietnam Sightseeing Tour with Four Islands Cruise
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon
12 Days Vietnam Nature and Culture Tour
Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Saigon
12 Days Vietnam Essential Tour
Saigon - Cantho - Hoian - Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay
13 Days Vietnam Highlights Tour
Saigon - Danang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.