15 Days Exploration Tour of Cambodia
This 15 days Cambodia tour will allow you to enjoy a deep exploration of the destinations of Phnom Penh, Kampot, Sihanoukville, and Siem Reap.
Phnom Penh houses a lot of iconic landmarks to see. The National Museum is a great place that enables you to get an overall introduction to Cambodia. You will then transfer to Kampot, a summer resort with stunning nature and a cool climate. Kampot Salt Fields and La Plantation are interesting sights to behold. After that, enjoy a 2-day beach relaxing time in Sihanoukville.
Finally, here comes the biggest highlight of this tour - Siem Reap. You will have 5 full days to explore the temple ruins of Angkor. Except for Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat, also head further to the deep jungle to see the Koh Ker Temples, Prasat Beng Mealea, Banteay Srei, etc.
PLACES VISITEDPhnom Penh - Kampot - Sihanoukville - Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm, etc., and admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
- Enjoy a city tour to Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Royal Palace, etc., in Phnom Penh.
- Discover the scenic cool city of Kampot that locates on the river.
- Immerse in the fantastic beaches and island of Sihanoukville.
At a Glance
Phnom Penh(2 nights)
Siem Reap(6 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.