7 Days Cambodia Tour from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville
You will spend one week in Cambodia to explore the destinations of Siem Reap to Sihanoukville.
Siem Reap is the gateway to Angkor, the ancient capital city of the Khmer Empire. The most iconic landmark of Cambodia - Angkor Wat sits here. Siem Reap is also the home to Angkor Thom that covers the ruins of Ta Prohm, Terrace of the Leper King, Baphuon and Bayon, etc.
Before heading to Sihanoukville, enjoy a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to discover the mangrove and the floating Kompong Phluk. Sihanoukville is the most popular beach resort of Cambodia, with beaches of fine pearl-white sand line the shore around the peninsula jutting into the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap - Sihanoukville
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom, covering Bayon, Baphuon, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of the Elephants, etc.
- Admire Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Visit Banteay Srei hidden in the deep jungle.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to see the unique lifestyle of floating villages.
- Explore all the quintessence of Sihanoukville.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.