6 Days Best Of Siem Reap Tour
Our 6 Day classic holiday in Cambodia prepared by our specialized travel agents will take you to the best highlights in Siem Reap: Angkor Wat Temple, the Tonle Sap Lake, Banteay Srei: Citadel of Women, Ta Prohm Temple, Beng Melea Temple, and a Cambodian Cooking Class.
After arriving in Siem Reap, explore the ancient city of Angkor in a classic French car stopping to explore Ta Prohm Ancient University. Spend a day visiting the remote Banteay Srei: Citadel of Women and Beng Mealea ruins. Then discover the world’s #1 heritage site: Angkor Wat Temple. Have a half day trip onto the Tonle Sap Lake to see floating villages and local life. Then wind down the trip with a visit to Siem Reap’s Old Market and a cooking class. Finish the trip with a traditional Apsara Dance Show and Dinner.
PLACES VISITEDSiem Reap
DEPARTURE DATESDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Cambodia: Siem Reap discover the splendid temples of Angkor. Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(2 nights)
Sihanouk Ville(2 night)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Itinerary Day by Day
- Flight tickets with airport tax as listed in above itinerary.
- Entrance fee and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking tour guide service.
- Private van for land transportation with cold drinking water and soft drink provided in the car.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- International air tickets.
- Visa Handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any).
- Services not stated in the itinerary.
When you plan your trip with us, you'll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you're totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.
You May Also Like
4 Days Classic Cambodia Tour
6 Days Best of Cambodia Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
5 Days Cambodia Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Essential Tour
Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
9 Days Best of Cambodia Tour
Siem Reap - Sihaknouk ville - Phnom Penh
We are specialized in private and luxury Indochina tour.
- Our tours are fully tailored to your budget and interests.
- We are local, based in Siem Reap, owns 7 branch offices in total in Indochina region, to ensure you authentic experiences.
- You are our No.1 priority and We promise heartfelt service.
- Enjoy 24/7 Trip Support.